A tangy fresh lemon dressing does double duty as a marinade for the chicken and a flavorful stir-in for the rice.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, pepper and garlic in a large bowl.
- Transfer 5 tablespoons of the lemon mixture into a large zip-top plastic bag; set aside remaining lemon mixture in bowl. Add chicken breasts to bag, seal, and shake to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade. Lightly spray chicken with cooking spray and sprinkle on both sides with remaining ⅛ teaspoon salt.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Add rice to remaining lemon mixture in bowl. Add lemon zest and 2 teaspoons parsley; stir well to combine. Serve chicken with rice; top with remaining parsley.