This recipe proves that rice crust pizza can be just as temptingly delicious as traditional wheat-crust pizza. That's because this recipe uses rice that's infused with the flavors of garlic and butter PLUS two types of cheese and an egg, for added richness.
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ cup prepared pizza sauce
1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Your favorite fresh vegetables, such as tomatoes and broccoli
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. In large bowl stir together all crust ingredients; mix well. You child can be your "Official Stirrer" after taking our interactive STIRRING lesson.
3. On parchment-lined cookie sheet pat rice into an 11-inch circle.
4. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until crust is very lightly browned.
5. Spread pizza sauce on top of crust, then top with vegetables, and shredded cheese. This is a fun part of the process that your young chef can help you with, but be sure to supervise.
6. Bake until pizza is hot and cheese is melted (12 to 14 minutes). Refrigerate leftovers.
Note: Nutrition facts based on ingredients in the recipe description and does not include side dishes shown in photography.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 230
Total Fat 26g 40%
Saturated Fat 13g 65%
Trans fat 0g
Carbohydrates 51g 17%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 8%
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs,
The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they
been evaluated by the U.S, FDA