Garden Vegetable rice and tangy grilled pineapple, topped with sweet ‘n’ spicy grilled chicken and vegetables. Add a dash of ground red pepper for a little more kick.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine the brown sugar, ground ginger, black pepper, lime juice, soy sauce and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Add chicken, bell pepper and onion, tossing well to coat. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Skewer the pineapple on to its own 2 skewers. Lightly spray with cooking spray and place on grill. Cook 3 minutes or until grill marks begin to show and pineapple is beginning to brown, turning often. Remove from heat, keep warm.
- Skewer the chicken, bell pepper and onion onto 8 skewers. Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 10 minutes or until chicken is done, turning often to prevent burning.
- Remove pineapple from skewers and coarsely chop.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Stir in chopped, grilled pineapple to prepared rice and serve with chicken kebabs.