Family favorite ground beef gets amped up with Cheddar & Broccoli rice and a rainbow of veggies plus a sprinkle of cheese.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, stirring to crumble, until cooked; about 6 minutes. Drain fat. Transfer beef to a bowl; cover and keep warm. Lightly spray skillet with cooking spray and return to heat.
- Add the mixed vegetables and ½ cup water to pan; cover and cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broccoli and ½ cup water to pan; cover and cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Add beef and rice to skillet, stir well to combine. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.